What are your thoughts on the claims by Lesley Stahl that Trumps healthcare plan doesnt actually contain a plan? Do you agree?

Why Trump promised the plan since Summer but hasnt released details?

7 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

The whole scene was bizarre political theater.  Trump has been promising a plan for years.  During the interview, he said it would be released once he knew the SCOTUS decision on the ACA (which could be months away).  But then, almost as an afterthought, he has his press secretary hand a reporter a 6 inch thick paper copy of his "plan".  Why, a two weeks before an election, did the White House not make a bigger deal about the release of the plan?  Most White Houses would.  They would have made sure that every media outlet that wanted it had a copy.  With this White House they would have ESPECIALLY wanted to make sure that Fox had a copy.  As I said, bizarre.

• hace 1 mes

"...But after having time to review the contents of the book, Stahl said that there isn’t actually much of a plan at all.

“It was heavy. Filled with executive orders, congressional initiatives,” Stahl said, “but no comprehensive health plan.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lesley-stahl-c...

• hace 1 mes

Trump promised a new health care plan back in 2016 and since then has periodically said it would be ready in "two weeks".  He is rushing to complete it the same way he is rushing to release his taxes.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Idk. It's fairly extensive with defined goals and a path to them. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that's "a plan".

It was released this past Wednesday.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

I don't know who he is.  

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

Dump is a desperate, unprepared liar who’s about to get a nasty wake-up call next week.

• hace 1 mes

Lefty Stahl is among the last people I would believe .

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.