What are your thoughts on the grim analysis given by Donald Trumps niece Mary on Donald campaign  saying " he knows hes in desperate shape"?

Is Trump really on the verge of losing the election?

Will Russia or Iran cheat for him?

12 respuestas

Relevancia
  • GiGi
    Lv 6
    hace 1 mes

Mary is playing bad cop in the Trump Presidential campaign.

• hace 1 mes

Iran has already been caught at it.  Russia is trying, but I have to admit I have seen much less of their XPEH than in the previous election.  Or maybe they are better at it.  But with Trump doing his best to give his supporters COVID so they are too sick to get to the polls, he's working against himself.

• BB
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

She is a very troubled woman.  Oh yeah....and she's trying to sell a book due to her personal financial problems.

• hace 1 mes

Funny how Trumpers were quick to embrace quack physician Stella Immanuel but dismiss a psychologist who is a family member of Trump

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 mes

I think you are the only one who cares. Are you the one asking about it a lot? I don't even know what she looks like. 

• Leo
    Lv 7
    hace 1 mes

That's pretty obvious.

• hace 1 mes

" No Path To Victory "

Why does that sound so familiar ??? Let me give you a hint since I know many of you have very short memories . 

2016 , specifically a week before the 2016 election .

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

I think she is right. Why is Kushner already trying to get Trump a TV show on Fox?

• hace 1 mes

I think the only cheating that will happen is by Republicans.  The foreign actors are largely there for show only, with little impact this time around.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 mes

He has already plotted how to steal the election. That is why he has packed the Supreme Court with Morons like ACB.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.