Saad M
Lv 5
Saad M preguntado en Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · hace 6 meses

By taking stock of your life, what are the moral conclusions that you have drawn, in order to prepare well for the life of the Hereafter?

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 6 meses
    Respuesta preferida

Islamic moral teach us that, if any one commit any act that cause injustice to oneself is considered to be committing one bad act to himself , for instance drinking alcohol or any intoxication , secondly to commit one bad act to another by being jealous of him/her, gossiping behind ones back and commit others evils to another. All these sins need to be ask for forgiveness or repentance  from GOD and also from those whom we have violated them. So in order to clean ourselves from these sins , so before going to perform our first Hajj , one should ask for forgiveness from all who are concerned, then morally, they would forgive us and pray for us to obtain our complete Hajj that being accepted by GOD. So after our complete Hajj , GOD promise to purify us as if being a baby just born. For the rest of our lives, then we start newly perform all goodness and forbid ourselves from all vices , by this endeavor, we could have strong hope in order to prepare well for the life of the hereafter world to come, by the rule of GOD that ,one bad act considered to be one badness and in committing one goodness GOD promise to reward us with ten goodness or more. GOD is the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful Who is full of forgiveness.  

• ?
    Lv 7
    hace 6 meses

People are seriously broken, but with God's help, not irretrievably/irredeemably so.

• hace 6 meses

The most important moral conclusion

I have come to

is that worrying about your own

hypothetical, eternal afterlife

reward or punishment

makes you selfish

and able to justify

almost any immorality.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• hace 6 meses

Just to continue to resist the temptation to sin with all my might and, continue to go boldly to the throne of grace and confess my sin when I fall short, to avoid being marked with blemishes from sin in the hereafter for all eternity.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    hace 6 meses

I neither feel the need to "take stock" nor to prepare for some future life that may or may not exist.

I have to much going on in the current life I have, which is most likely the only life I will ever have.  There is no need to waste this perfectly good life pretending another one will be better.

• hace 6 meses

That people who think that this life is preparation for an eternal life have no idea about what eternal means.

• hace 6 meses

Here's my entire list:

• hace 6 meses

Ecc 12:13  Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. 

Ecc 12:14  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.