Saad M
Lv 5
Saad M preguntado en Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · hace 4 meses

Does your religion condemn racism and how it influences the law on this subject?

10 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 4 meses
    Respuesta preferida

As GOD said, all mankind are equal in the sight of GOD, those who are better in the sight of GOD are those who posses faith in GOD as being called believers and perform all goodness, as GOD commands them to do , through HIS only religion, send down for all mankind . By this token, Satan then spread his evils to mankind by snare and deceive them  to become racism, color  distinctions and others -isms that create  enmity among mankind to become jealousy and arrogance to each others, as we see in their evils rules and regulations as called human laws that being enforced on people in various regions of the world right now, as we are now  encountering.

• User
    Lv 7
    hace 4 meses

>> Does your religion condemn racism <<

My religion

being both very large and diverse

does not universally do so.

- many denominations do condemn racism (some since the origin of racism)

- many denominations do not condemn racism

- - - many of *those* denominations previously promoted racism

- at least a few preachers, and perhaps also some denominations, promote racism

Me: Fundamentalist Christian

• thesun
    Lv 6
    hace 4 meses

Racism is a form of tribalism..my tribe is better than your tribe...religion promotes exactly the same concept..

• Anónimo
    hace 4 meses

"YES OF COURSE...ANYONE IS WELCOME IN METHODIST AS LONG AS THEY SHOW RESPECT.."

Irony from Fireball as she does not show ANYONE respect.

Wrong Fireball, you block everyone who points out your lies and ignorance. You are the coward as you do not admit your faults.

Comment reported for lying.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 4 meses

I’m not answering anymore questions regarding racism, as I keep getting reported.

Aw shít 

• Jeff
    Lv 5
    hace 4 meses

The abrahamics all  encourage racism.  Just ask the Klan --BuyBull motivated!

• hace 4 meses

Yes, it does.  Ideally, our leaders should not have any racism, any selfishness, nor any sins.

• BJ
    Lv 7
    hace 4 meses

Absolutely, 100%

People often tout the merits of their race, tribe, culture, city, or nation. However, we should know that taking undue pride in tribe, culture, or nation puts us at odds with God’s view of human rule and the human family.

God does not expect us to renounce our culture. In fact, cultural differences illustrate the marvelous diversity of the human family. Still, we must remember that in God’s sight, all people are equal. Rom. 10:12.

• hace 4 meses

YES OF COURSE...ANYONE IS WELCOME IN METHODIST AS LONG AS THEY SHOW RESPECT..

• Anónimo
    hace 4 meses

Christ condemns hatred in all its forms 

And violence

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.