Saad M
Lv 5
Saad M preguntado en Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · hace 4 meses

Do you know that God condemns those who kill unjustly and to do so is to kill the whole of humanity?

5 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 4 meses
    Respuesta preferida

Yes, you are right but for those who never believe that human posses soul and spirit , then never believe in heaven and hell and the hereafter world , so those people can do injustice by killing others human being whom they hate,  like dogs and cats, since they believe that they only destroyed atoms in their bodies, so when they die they burn their corps , that is the end of their lives on this earth, no soul ,no judgemental day , no heaven and hell. So to have concept of life in the same fashion as of animals instinct , enable them to creates all war crimes killing millions and millions of people as in the past two world wars and proxy wars that are now happenning in diferent regions of the world, as we see.

• Anónimo
    hace 4 meses

God is love, not condemnation

• Kin
    Lv 6
    hace 4 meses

Yes,  I am well aware of it and well aware to take one life means you've killed the entire mankind. To save one soul means you've saved the whole of mankind. I am well aware of God's message on this specific subject when it comes to human life and the value of human life and God certain values our souls.

• hace 4 meses

And like all good fundies from the beginning of time, they give themselves the "right" to kill since they justify themselves.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • yesmar
    Lv 7
    hace 4 meses

My God doesn’t, maybe yours does.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.