Saad M
Lv 5
Saad M preguntado en Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · hace 4 meses

According to your religion: is it better to spend on armaments, or health, fight against poverty and the preservation of the environment?

6 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 4 meses
    Respuesta preferida

As we see in our current world, most of the countries in the world being controlled by those war monkers countries , so their Governments must fix around 30 percent of their yearly budgets for buying WMD from them , to kill their own people , when political conflicts arises ,as witness. Imagine the local farmers buying fourty of their farm tractors, to develop their lands for growing crops to feed their people , while their Governments bought one Tank from the war monkers countries , the same prize as of fourty farm tractors. My religion teach me to raise voice against these injustice done by our ignorance rulers on our yearly  taxation. 

• hace 4 meses

To fight against poverty.

But we also have the responsibility to safeguard our freedom.

• hace 4 meses

My religion upholds the human right of self defense and suggests that a just government has the right to make decisions about how to properly balance all the priorities you mentioned.

Fuente(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    hace 4 meses

I do all but then I don't have a religion to dictate for me.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 4 meses

My religion doesn't address govt spending other than to instruct me to pay my taxes, by the words. "render unto Caesar what is his."

• hace 4 meses

Our taxes go where the need is.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.