Saad M
Lv 5
Saad M preguntado en Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · hace 5 meses

How many prayers have you performed for God to help mankind defeat the Coronavirus?

21 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 5 meses
    Respuesta preferida

As you know those who lead their lives in materialistic world , put all of their efforts through their knowledge of science and technology to find means and ways to overcome Coronavirus ,but still in vain uptill now. Since these people become arrogance in thinking that ,life and death is in their own hands and has nothing to do with GOD ,but those believers and perform goodness , who believe in GOD,the Lord of all the worlds ,knew well that  their live and death are in the hands of GOD, then turn to Him for praying five times a day, by making prayers with these words that, Oh GOD, there is no one would be better in assisting and curing us , our troubles, except you alone Oh Lord.May GOD let it be so.

• hace 5 meses

None, but I do get off my butt and take care of elderly people

Fuente(s): Healthcare professional
  • JASON
    Lv 6
    hace 5 meses

I'll give you a clue. A quadruple amputee can count them on one hand.

• hace 5 meses

No need to pray if you don't obey: God's issue is with spiritual leaders. The Holy Ghost only accompany the one the Lord sends: OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE: 1. (OT) The Lord said listen to JUDAH, but people listened to Levi/Moses. 2. (NT) The Lord said listen to SIMON PETER BARJONA, but people listens to Paul/pope: 4500 YEARS OF DISOBEDIENCE.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 5 meses

Zero.............................................

• hace 5 meses

...and how is it working out?

• Paul
    Lv 7
    hace 5 meses

We ask for His guidance and help daily.

• hace 5 meses

I know a priest that has done a prayer novena every day to stop the pandemic. None of his 1000+ church goers have been infected. So maybe God isn’t stoppinf it at macro levels but I guarantee He is stopping it at micro levels

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    hace 5 meses

You mean “to help God”, Im sure.  Lot’s of ‘em, neighbor.

• Mack
    Lv 7
    hace 5 meses

I've said a prayer to every deity that exists....

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.