Saad M
Lv 5
Saad M preguntado en Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · hace 10 meses

Does your religion or beliefs allow you to protect yourself from viruses that cause disease?

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 10 meses
    Respuesta preferida

Yes , as our believe said so that, prevention is better than cure. So all the believers and those who practice all goodness, then take full precaution seriously to prevent that epidemic for their own selves and for the others as a whole. So to keep themselves of having ablution or Wudo all the time is the best prevention or precaution.

• ?
    Lv 7
    hace 10 meses

My religion permits me to protect life and property with deadly force if necessary.

• Anónimo
    hace 10 meses

Yes indeed. My religion has no problem with medicine and science.

• hace 10 meses

God did not given me a spirit of fear, But God did give me a sound mind, His Holy Spirit, and His ministering angels. Therefore I fear no evil.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Matt
    Lv 4
    hace 10 meses

In Christ Jesus we are healed from any and every sickness and disease! He bore our infirmities on the cross so that we could be healed!

• Derek
    Lv 5
    hace 10 meses

I'm a Christian, and the only religion I know of that tries to make rulings against protection from viruses via inoculation are the Christian Scientists. They avoid all medication, even dental treatment! They think all they need is faith.  Another group that tried to stop members having inoculations said this in the past: "Vaccination never prevented anything and never will, and is the most barbarous practice...We are in the last days; and the devil is slowly losing his hold, making a strenuous effort meanwhile to do all the damage he can, and to his credit can such evils be placed...Use your rights as American citizens to forever abolish the devilish practice of vaccinations."

"The public is not generally aware of how large an industry is the manufacture of serums, anti-toxins and vaccines, or that big business controls the whole industry… the boards of health endeavor to start an epidemic of smallpox, diphtheria, or typhoid that they may reap a golden harvest by inoculating an unthinking community for the very purpose of disposing of this manufactured filth."  

"Thinking people would rather have smallpox than vaccination, because the latter sows seeds of syphilis, cancers, eczema, erysipelas, scrofula, consumption, even leprosy and many other loathsome affections. Hence the practice of vaccinations is a crime, an outrage, and a delusion."  The Golden Age, from 1921 to 1935 

"Vaccination is a direct violation of the everlasting covenant that God made with Noah after the flood." 1931 Feb 4 p.293 

"As vaccination is a direct injection of animal matter in the blood stream, vaccination is a direct violation of the law of Jehovah God."  

"Vaccination is a direct violation of the holy law of Jehovah God… I have no alternative. I must obey Jehovah’s law."  Fortunately, they dropped that gross intrusion into members lives. Let's hope there demands that they avoid blood transfusions gets dropped as well. How many thousands have died due to all that? My Christian religion allows members to do whatever they feel is right to be protected against viruses and disease.

• Anónimo
    hace 10 meses

I get my flu shot every year.

• Mack
    Lv 7
    hace 10 meses

Yep, common sense and reality make life better.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.