Saad M
Lv 5
Saad M preguntado en Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · hace 7 meses

Do you believe that voting for ethics, a healthy climate, social and economic equality, ethical health, constitutes a religious duty?

7 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 7 meses
    Respuesta preferida

Like anyone we should vote for the person who best represents the things we believe in.

• hace 7 meses

Ethics: You're not going to get them from the Democratic party, but yes, we should support good men and women for office.

Healthy climate: No, but it's a good idea regardless.

Social equality: Define that. Are you hinting that we should vote to encourage gays in their sins? Then no, it is not a religious duty.

Economic equality? That's Communism. No, voting for that is stupid, not a religious duty.

Ethical health? What do you mean by that? Pretending that there is nothing wrong with abortion? Not using stem cells derived from aborted fetuses? Details, pard. Details! Otherwise we can't answer.

• Ralph
    Lv 7
    hace 7 meses

The fact of the matter: No, because God is in control of the climate, I don't know why people want to waste billions of money on stuff, that you can not stop, like global warming. You should be voting because the economy is growing because of are President Donald Trump, and all of his policy that he is getting done, even those they tried to impeach him, they spent millions of dollars and that could have went to the homeless or even too are military to bring some of them home, no the democrats can't do that, all they want to do is grow the government and try to make it a communist country.

Fuente(s): King James holy bible
  • User
    Lv 7
    hace 7 meses

**In a Democracy**

Some of that: yes, according to my religious beliefs.

- ethics (which includes individual health-affecting choices), environment

Some of that: no, according to my religious beliefs.

- not a religious DUTY, though might well be desirable for other reasons

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 7 meses

People who believe in religion ain't the brightest penny in the jar. They vote for Trump they are homophobic and judgemental they believe if they worship there 2000 old book they will go to a fantastical place because they are so afraid of death you can't tell them otherwise.... And then you have the wolf's and the scumbags n the kiddie touchers who hide behind it. If there was no religion in the middle ages there would be no witch hunts where these crackpots burned ppl alive who thought differently. We need people who think differently otherwise we would all still believe the world is flat. and there wouldn't be the crusades where these morons went into Europe and destroyed everything that didn't have Jesus written on it think of Rome and The dr's they had and how far they could have advanced in medicine but there work was destroyed by these fuckiing lunatics. I'm positive humanity would be far more advanced now had there been no religion what so ever. 

• hace 7 meses

I KNOW that voting for "economic equality" is voting for gonvernment control that is economic SUICIDE. I also know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to vote for a healthy climate or 'ethical health'.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    hace 7 meses

As an atheist I don't believe in religious duties. But I would say we have a moral duty plus I would add a humane immigration policy. 

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.