I caught my boyfriend masturbating but he didnt notice, what should I do?

So I was chatting with my boyfriend through facecam, but I went to have some dinner. When I came back, I saw him masturbating.. I'm 90% sure since I could only see the top of his body, but the camera was shaking a little, his right arm was moving quickly, and he had this weird awkward face of bliss. Completely embarrassed I looked away and waited 5 minutes. He was done, but I'm not sure if I should say anything, since we both get kind of embarrassed whenever we talk about stuff like that, and it only ends up in an awkward conversation (we're only 17 and want to take things seriously)

So, should I say something or stay quiet to to not embarrass him? Thanks!

29 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 8 años
    Respuesta preferida

well if your embarrassed and you know it will bother him then just keep it in and laugh at it in your head if you guys really hit it off when you dont feel embarrassed about it anymore let him know. i have been with my boyfriend for 10 years i was 14 when we started to date so there was a lot of things i didnt know how to talk to him about....but after years of being together i laugh at him all the time and tell him the things i seen

• hace 8 años

If you actually want to be serious you should be mature about it and say something, so you can get over the awkwardness together and be a real couple! Stuff happens, people masturbate, no big deal. Are you guys not going to poop in the same building either? Haha good luck! And I also think he wanted you to catch him or at least got a thrill from being on camera.

• hace 8 años

Just leave it alone if you two aren't comfortable with it to avoid anything negative. It's completely natural for him to do that, and I'm sure you're aware of it. You can probably mention it later in the relationship when you both are more used to talking about that kind of stuff for a laugh.

On the contrary, if it bothers you that he was doing it, you should mention it, and let him know that you don't like it. But I don't see a reason why it would bother you.

• Anónimo
    hace 8 años

Masturbating is not the crime, every guy do this thing. I don't thing you need to talk or create a issue for the same. Just go with your relationship, make truth on your partner and ignore these type of small things, nothing can be happen without your permission. So, Don't be worry. All the best.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Paul G
    Lv 5
    hace 8 años

I think you know what do do, or what not to do by now, obviously he was very interested in seeing you as he did and some "other thoughts came to his mind" and he just could not stop himself as he had probably done many times before.....while you both are still young, I suggest that you openly discuss this sort of thing....and if you expect to have a future,..........how can you know @ 17

???,.....with this guy, and do not want to grow up much sooner than later, precautions should be considered strongly before both of you get in WAY TO DEEP.......always be open and honest with each other..if you are going to pursue a future together.........Paul G..

Fuente(s): Trying to edumacate the next generation, as well as myself.
  • hace 8 años

Hahahahaha, embarrass him, be like "I totally saw you masterbating, it was cute. But weird, don't ever do it on cam again while you think no one can see..." Just make a joke of it, it'll help your awkwardness too:p trust me, me and my boyfriend were on the phone and I totally heard him masturbating while we were talking, I called him out on it, and we just laughed:p no awkwardness, your in a relationship with the guy, you can't be awkward!

• Lucy
    Lv 4
    hace 8 años

Okay I'm 17 too and if I caught my boyfriend doing that I would say something to him like, "So, were you thinking about me earlier?" Then I would probably tell him that I caught him. But that is just me, I would call someone out. You should do whatever you feel comfortable doing.

• wisdom
    Lv 4
    hace 4 años

have you ever had intercourse with him or have you ever no longer gotten to that factor? i think of maximum adult males could be became on by skill of that, and inspired which you have a healthy prefer. yet in case you haven't any longer gotten that private in the past, i will see the place he may be truly a great deal greatly surprised... he would have been under the impression which you're particularly chaste and now that image is a lot distinctive.

• Jonny
    Lv 6
    hace 8 años

Tell him that if it weren't so awkward it would be hilarious. jk.

Yeah, let him know you saw it and even if you are opinionated about it, try to keep it to yourself. He is a boy and at his age he can't help it. Man when kids are going through puberty and in the teen years, its like an alcoholic lost in a champagne bottle factory or Tiger Woods at a MILF convention.

• hace 8 años

It's normal for guys to masturbate. Don't be upset or anything about it. I don't know what you would have to say about it to him. I mean if you're going to tell him not to masturbate you better be ready to give him some action because guys either masturbate or have a girl they get some action from.

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.