¿Hola necesito completar un texto con past simple, past continuous y past perfect!... Paso a describir el texto?

On my birthday, I ...... (decide) to invite a few friends to dinner. My two closest friends, Tim and Fiona, ......... (bring) their dog Jock whit them as they ............... (not be able) to find anybody to look after him. We left him in the garden while we ate.

At midnight we ........ (sit) telling jokes when we ......... (remember) the dog. Fiona went to see if he was all right. Suddenly we heard her scream and we all ran to see what .....(happen). Jock ....... (lie) on the grass with a dead rabbit, which he ......... (lick). To my horror, I .......... (recognize) the rabbit as belonging to the little girl next door. It was obvious that Jock ....... (get) into their garden and removed the rabbit form its hutch.

Fortunately, the family ........... (go) away for the weekend. So, the next morning I .......... (go) to the pet shop and bought a new rabbit. When I got home, I put the new rabbit in the hutch.

That afternoon, I .......... (sit) in my garden when I heard my neighbours return. A few minutes later I heard the neighbour´s little girl calling for her father.

I don´t belive it! I heard him exclaim. That rabbit ....... (die) a week ago and we buried it. ESO ES TODO DESDE YA GRACIAS!

1 respuesta

Calificación
  • hace 1 década
    Respuesta preferida

On my birthday, I DECIDED to invite a few friends to dinner. My two closest friends, Tim and Fiona, BROUGHT their dog Jock with them as they WERE NOT ABLE to find anybody to look after him.

We left him in the garden while we ate.

At midnight we WERE SITTING telling jokes when we REMEMBERED the dog. Fiona went to see if he was all right. Suddenly we heard her scream and we all ran to see what HAD HAPPENED. Jock WAS LYING on the grass with a dead rabbit, which he WAS LICKING. To my horror, I RECOGNIZED the rabbit as belonging to the little girl next door. It was obvious that Jock GOT into their garden and removed the rabbit from his hutch.

Fortunately, the family HAD GONE away for the weekend. So, the next morning I WENT to the pet shop and bought a new rabbit. When I got home, I put the new rabbit in the hutch.

That afternoon, I WAS SITTING in my garden when I heard my neighbours return. A few minutes later I heard the neighbour's little girl calling for her father.

I don't believe it! I heard him exclaim. That rabbit DIED a week ago and we buried it.

Fuente(s): Soy prof de ingles
¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.