? preguntado en EducaciónTarea Escolar · hace 1 década

Ayudarme con ingles por favor?

complete the sentences with the verdsin brackets use the present simple , present continuous,pastat simple or past continuous

it is the summer holiday and my friend 1.... (do) different things at the moment. Yesterday, I 2......(look) for a job, but i 3.... (not find) anything interesting.Then i 4...(have) an idea.I 5 ......... (put) an advert in the newspaper offering to care for animals while their owners are on holiday.I 6 ....(get) a lot of replies! At the moment, my sister ,kim, 7 ...... (help)me Kim 8....(feed) the dogs twice a day and I 9... (take) them for walksOne of the dogs ran away while i 10..... (walk) a group of dogs in the park I 11 ... (look) for it everywhere! When i returned to the house the dog 12...(sit) in the garden

2 respuestas

Calificación
  • MmZz
    Lv 5
    hace 1 década
    Respuesta preferida

Hola! Esto seria asi:

It is the summer holiday and my friend 1IS DOING (do) different things at the moment. Yesterday, I 2 LOOKED (look) for a job, but i 3 DIDN'T FIND (not find) anything interesting.Then i 4 HAD(have) an idea.I 5 PUT (put) an advert in the newspaper offering to care for animals while their owners are on holiday.I 6 GOT (get) a lot of replies! At the moment, my sister ,kim, 7 IS HELPING (help)me. Kim 8 FEEDS (feed) the dogs twice a day and I 9 TAKE (take) them for walks. One of the dogs ran away while i 10 WAS WALKING (walk) a group of dogs in the park I 11 LOOKED (look) for it everywhere! When i returned to the house the dog 12 WAS SIT SITTING (sit) in the garden.

Espero haberte ayudado! Cualquier duda podes contactarme....

Saludos! Y FELIZ 2010!

Fuente(s): Soy maestra de ingles, estudiando profesorado
  • hace 1 década

what the f.....

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.