ooscarr preguntado en Entertainment & MusicMovies · hace 1 década

Does a movie without actors exist?

A movie without actors? They can be directors or camera man and production but no voices (if you're thinking on animations).

14 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 década
    Respuesta preferida

Empire by Andy Warhol.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

Yes I've seen thousands of documentaries with animals and nature without a single actor or human on screen. Some without talent voice-overs also.

• hace 1 década

there is a music video where the whole video is completely computer generated even though it looks amazingly real. except one part where a womans hand turns a dial in a car (i dont know why they chose that bit to be real) obviously there is the song playing but no one acts or speaks.

theres also those animal films. ive never seen march of the penguins so i dont know if it has a narrator but films similar to that where theyve just got footage of animals but no one talks.

i think that film about two tigers is like that. no voice overs.

thats probably of no help at all! lol

• hace 1 década

Most Sci-Fi movies

they just hire a bunch of random people to run around pretending they're actors, so technically, they are movies without actors

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 4 años

definite that's conceivable. whilst it specializes in animals instead with out human voices and a few documentaries. lively movies do have actors/actresses that lend their voice to the action picture, so it does no longer count variety.

• hace 1 década

@ What in the World. Animals are defined as actors.

• hace 1 década

The Snowman. It is an instrumental animated short film. I love it. It is the only one we get away with showing at my Head Start. It follows along with the wordless picture book.

• hace 1 década

Fantasia comes to mind. There are sections of the film where it shows the orchestra and conductor but they are not actors.

• Yes, all movies don't have actors.They're real people, like in Alice in Wonderland, she really fell down a rabbit hole and met a smoking caterpillar.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

Uhmmm, what about the movie Cats - that's hardly acting

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.