Do you have any foreign friends? Where are they from?

If you don't have, would you like to have one? Why or why not?

23 respuestas

Relevancia
  • hace 1 década
    Respuesta preferida

yes i do:

nigeria

ghana

philippines

poland

romania

canada

united states

south africa

cameroon

• hace 1 década

I have 1 from Sweden, 4 from England, 2 from Australia, 1 from America and 1 from France.

I love having friends from all over the world.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

I know quite a few. The ones closest to me:

A korean guy in my class. He is really rude and pushy though, and loves sports. He knows english because he's lived here for a while.

A Korean girl in my class. Moved here this year, knows some english but is still learning, she is very queit and friendly and loves to read and do math.

A Brazilian girl. She's a cutey, she has a bit of a temper, but otherwise she has many friends and is wel-liked.

• hace 1 década

I have loads as I lived in London for over 10 years...one of my best pals is Italian...have a good Turkish pal also, a lovely pal whose family is from Africa but whose grandfather was Irish, so we got on great as I am Irish...is loads others.... just found foreigners very friendly when I lived there ......

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Tamart
    Lv 6
    hace 1 década

Timasuaru

• Miffy.
    Lv 5
    hace 1 década

I have a friend who lives in Belgium, i don't actually think that's foreign though.

I wouldn't mind though.

• hace 1 década

Yes from France,Spain,Australia,New Zealand,,,

• hace 1 década

Irish Scottish Iranian Turkish Canadian,Cornish ,welsh....Polish

they all live in the UK,,,lol

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

i have friends from nigeria, india & Jamaica

i know a Scottish person as well

oh and a jew but he's non practising - makes jokes about how his mum would freak if she knew how much he liked Bacon sandwiches

• hace 1 década

I have a lot of British friends. My girlfriend is also british. They might just be the funniest people ever.

• hace 1 década

Indian, Asian, Polish, Australian, American, South African, French, Italian etc etc etc ......

Variety is the spice of life!

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.