Where are you from? How old are you?

How is your city/town? What do you think is the best thing in your country? Why?

17 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 década
    Respuesta preferida

Not tellin' ya ! :-p

• hace 1 década

I am from Glasgow, Scotland, U.K

24 years old female.

My city / town has a lot of character and interesting history,

but also quite a bit of violence at times unfortunately.

The best thing about Glasgow depends on what you find interesting - some say it's one of the friendliest places to visit.

http://www.seeglasgow.com/

XXX

XXX

• hace 1 década

I'm from the U.S. and I'm sixteen. My town is small and boring. I guess the best thing about my country is that it's easier to have privacy where you live, as there's lots of room here.

• NeatyB
    Lv 6
    hace 1 década

I'm from Virginia. I'm 41 yrs. old. My town is pretty much a ghost town, so I moved to North Carolina. The best thing in "our" country is 'You're free to be whomever you want to be'.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • Anónimo
    hace 1 década

Ireland .

County Tipperary

Age 27.

• hace 1 década

West of Ireland, lovely place here, very artistic place where I live, lots of Arts Festivals, & entertainment..have the sea also & beautiful scenery & it is safe enough here....I am 40 & just returned back home 3 years ago after living many years in London :)

• Rocky
    Lv 4
    hace 1 década

I grew up in Pelham Bay, a friendly neighborhood in the Bronx... it's near yonkers

I'm 21

• Emily
    Lv 6
    hace 1 década

I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. I'm not sure what's the best in our city. The Hawks? Coco-cola factory? I don't know. I am 15 years old.

• xxx
    Lv 5
    hace 1 década

england. brighton.

the best thing is a good cup of tea but then bella passed out and tom said no it's beer and then i got confused

• hace 1 década

I'm from Dublin . Ireland Age Still young

• ally
    Lv 4
    hace 1 década

i am from an evil womans womb who thinx she has the right to be called mum

i am old enough

the best thing in my country is it's miles apart from the b!tch

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.