Cod4 computer blue screen and repetitive sounds...?

i just bought cod4 on my computor and every..a bout 15-30 minutes or so i will be playing(online) and whatever sounds was happening will loop and my screen will turn blue. i shut down my computer..thats all i can do..and turn it back on and it says a couple things and then i play again to reset the cycle?why?can i... mostrar más i just bought cod4 on my computor and every..a bout 15-30 minutes or so i will be playing(online) and whatever sounds was happening will loop and my screen will turn blue. i shut down my computer..thats all i can do..and turn it back on and it says a couple things and then i play again to reset the cycle?why?can i fix it?
dont tell me complex computor crap like ram size hdd stuff i dont understand..and dont tell me to delete all and re-download windows i cant do that its a family copmuter with importan stuff. what do i do?
Actualizar: i cant get a better comp cuz its my family's and ive never had this problem so it cant be my graphics card cuz ive played more detailed games..i think
3 respuestas 3