when does the soul becomes part of our being? when the baby is conceived or after that? when?

8 respuestas

Relevancia
  • Maryam
    Lv 4
    hace 1 década
    Respuesta preferida

Soul is given by God to the baby when he is 40 days old, when he still in his/her mother belly.

So abortion after 40 days of pregnancy is considered a murder.

Fuente(s): Prophet Mohammad PBUH
  • Skippy
    Lv 6
    hace 1 década

never.

the soul is a bogus concept that has no basis in fact.

there is only the brain, and that isn't even fully developed until you're about 25!

Bobby the Wolf: just think how smart you'll be in 7 years! You're already way ahead of the curve!

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

First you have to answer the question of "What is a Soul?" then we can answer this question.

Since we have yet to find out what a soul Actually is, this is still up for debate.

Fuente(s): EDIT: @ Skippy: You hurt my feelings :( I'm 18! By Mrain is jus fine! lol
  • hace 1 década

I can't say for sure if it is actually at conception or not but if you believe the bible and believe that the soul is what takes on the holy spirit it is defiantly before the actual live birth. ie: when elizabeth was pregnant for john the baptist the bible says he was filled with the holy ghost inside her womb.

• ¿Qué te parecieron las respuestas? Puedes iniciar sesión para votar por la respuesta.
  • hace 1 década

At about six months of age, or maybe later, up to about age eighteen.

Some kids never have a soul at all.

• hace 1 década

i guess its when the child is conceived.

• Anónimo
    hace 1 década

Before we discuss this... please provide evidence for the existence of a soul.

• hace 1 década

do you actually expect someone to know that? we're only humans :P

¿Aún tienes preguntas? Pregunta ahora para obtener respuestas.